* If a template is not shown for your sport/organization, please call 1.800.999.2464 or click here to email us to request the proper template.
Download Blank Statistical Templates
Templates will open in Microsoft Word. Complete a template for each card being produced.
- After completing each template click ‘File’ then the ‘Save As‘ function and save the file as the player’s “Last Name_First Name“.
- example: Ruth_Babe
- Save all completed templates to a CD along with the photographs. If you prefer, instructions to UPLOAD photos and bio templates are below.
How to Zip/Compress Files
- Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
- Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder. A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
- To compress a file or folder, Control-click it or tap it using two fingers, then choose Compress from the shortcut menu.
If you compress a single item, the compressed file has the name of the original item with the .zip extension. If you compress multiple items at once, the compressed file is called Archive.zip