Follow some of these basic tips for optimum photos:
- Take photos in a consistent format. Either all vertical or all horizontal.
- When submitting large numbers of digital photos, please zip files then upload to our dropbox. Or burn to a CD.
- Be sure to include the photographers name to receive a photo credit.
- Try to photograph headshots against a solid color, non-textured wall or background if possible.
- Please stage action shots when possible to get “the right shot” (avoid the “sideline zoom”)
- Keep lighting in mind when taking photos. Watch the sun and shadow areas especially under helmets, hats, etc..
- Focus is extremely important when taking your photo. Maintain a steady hand and proper focal point. If the photos are “fuzzy” the card will also be “fuzzy.”